UltraFlex EC-12 Multi Metal Casting Machine This SALE price does not include shipping. Lease info available
The EC12 is the perfect machine for small to medium production or high end retail shops. It can handle up to a 3 X 3 inch flask in it's adjustable flask cradle. It comes complete with an internal vacuum pump, a single spectrum optical pyrometer, and connections for your external compressor and inert gas tank. This induction casting machine can cast most metals used in Jewelry and Dental applications including Platinum, Palladium, Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, as well as Ni-Cr, Cr-Co, This is not a machine for reactive metals such as Titanium.
You will need an air compressor, a tank of nitrogen or argon with a regulator, and either a direct water and drain line or a recirculating water cooler for operation. You can run direct filtered water to cool the induction coil during operation and you can use one of your existing vacuum pumps or we can supply that to you. We have the recirculating water cooler system available for this machine.
The EC12 has several safety interlocks to prevent machine or operator harm. It operates at 3kW between 95 - 129 kHz power. You control the melting power, vacuum, inert gas, torque, and rotation speed to meet the needs of your metal and part geometry. Maximum rotation speed is 500 RPM and can reach full speed in less than one second. It uses a 44mm diameter crucible and we have a choice of crucible materials, coatings, and crucible geometry to match what you will be casting.
- Centrifugal arm balancing with adjustable counterweight
- Advanced digital control panel with status and diagnostics messages
- Melting power regulation from 10% to 100%
- DC motor with reduction gear and adjustable acceleration from 0.1 to 1 sec.
- Max rotating speed – 500 rpm. Rotation timeout pre-set at 40 sec.
- Auto locking of the chamber lid during centrifugal phase for maximum safety
- Integrated internal vacuum pump
- Inert (argon or nitrogen) gas circuit included (You will need a tank and inert gas regulator)